Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hair Script - Progress update #2

Rather I should say lack of progress.  I lost my most recent file.  I have no idea what happened to it, but it's gone.  I don't feel too horribly about it.  Even though I spent a good 12 hours of it, 10 of it was spent researching and understanding what I was doing.  I remember what I did, so now it's a matter of retyping the ~50 lines of code that I'm missing, which shouldn't take more than an hour or two. <== *famous last words*

Estimated Progress = 10% complete

Issues I'm facing:
1) Redesigning the GUI.  The current one is fugly and I only slapped everything on so I could test various sections of my code.

2) Incrementing, starting from the last object number in a group.  If there are 10 objects in a group, and someone runs this script again, I want them to have the option of just deleting the group and renumbering everything, or starting from 11 and going on from there.  I'm not sure how to increment, starting from the last number so I'm asking around.


No comments:

Post a Comment