Sunday, April 17, 2011

Dreamworks Interview

About a month and a half ago, I was contacted by Dreamworks and presented with the opportunity of taking part in their CFX Boot Camp.  If accepted, I get to work over there and learn the ropes for about 6 months and then... well, maybe I could stay.  I updated my reel and sent it to them, along with a tutorial I wrote.  I guess they liked it because I was approved to go to the next step of the reviewing process: interviews.

I have three of them tomorrow, back to back to back.  I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little terrified but I'm really REALLY excited too.  I'll get to ask the top guys about a typical work day and maybe find out some things about their hair/cloth/fur workflow that could help me out in the future.  This is a golden opportunity to learn some new and interesting things.  I hope things go well, cause working for them would be a dream come true.

Wish me luck!

~Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Way to go! I hope it works out for you. I had a similar interview with them. I'd be stoaked to work with someone as dedicated and excited as you are if it worked out for me as well. I'm sure they'll want you. You got great skills. Keep it up and thanks for the posts. Rock on.

    ReplyDelete