Thursday, April 21, 2011

And now we play the waiting game...

Well, my interviews were Monday between 7 and 9 pm (4 - 6pm their time).  I was nervous, but I tried to sound like I knew what I was talking about, heh.  But everyone was nice and by the third interview I was pretty relaxed.  The interviews were really informative and if I got the opportunity to work with them, I know I'd learn so much.  In fact, the whole process has inspired me to go ahead and start learning Python whether or not I get the position at Dreamworks.  It was hard to admit that I hadn't had experience with it.  And I was asked about Python in all three interviews.  Goodness gracious.  I guess that means I should hurry.  So that's one more thing I'll be doing this summer.

Anyway, wish me luck.  I think I'll know for sure in about 2 more weeks so *crosses fingers*

~Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment