Monday, March 28, 2011

I swear I'm not crazy, but...

Here we go. Everyone has little pet peeves when working with things, especially TD's. My #1 pet peeve is odd numbers. Not odd as in 7 or 11 (well, those bother me too, but that's another story). No, odd as in another TD just moved the slider and left it at this:



Seriously? It's not like it drives me insane or anything, it just grates on some inner nerve.  If I'm handed a scene where this happens, I won't even touch it unless it's a value that needs to be drasticly changed for the cloth/hair/fur/whatever to work.  But really.  Yeah.  I tend to work with values that end in 5's and 0's unless it's a really sensitive value like Input Mesh Attract.  It just makes things easier for me.

~Melissa

P.S.


...ok, maybe I am just a little crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment