Thursday, March 10, 2011

Catching Up

The title of this post seems familiar. I think someone I'm following may have had the same one. Anyway, I got a call from a certain company

*cough cough*


and was told I could possibly, maybe, perhaps work over there for a few months and see what happens after that. After I stopped dancing on the ceiling, I updated my demo reel and finished that nCloth tutorial I was talking about almost a year ago. I sent it in, and now we play the waiting game. I'll keep the 1 person reading this blog current with that situation.

So, that means I can finally post an updated version of my demo reel and that Intro to nCloth tutorial. I want to add just a few more images to it to help clarify some things, but expect to see that stuff from me in the upcoming days.

I guess I should share with y'all the Kung-Fu Panda 2 trailer. Somehow it seems appropriate, I wonder why... With the close exception of How to Train Your Dragon, Kung-Fu Panda is my favorite Dreamworks movie. It's soooo good, and I'm really excited for the sequel.

I hope you watch it full screen!



~Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment