Thursday, July 26, 2012

SIGGRAPH is a GO! 9 days and counting!

One months salary later and... it's official.  I'm going to SIGGRAPH this year!  Will anyone else be there?  I hope I get to meet some more hair/cloth TDs.  I'll be there from Sunday to Thursday and I plan to do as much as I can while I'm there.  I'm ridiculously excited!  I'm almost ready to go.  I just need to make sure everything on my list is checked off.


  • Finish new demo reel and upload it
  • Print business cards
  • Update Resume
  • Create a few self playing DVD's with my demo reel/other information in case someone wants it
  • Buy clothes that fit (yeah, I kinda lost 120lbs and my clothes situation is pretty crazy)
  • Print out everything I need for the flight, hotel and SIGGRAPH
  • Pack
  • Contact some studios/companies before hand and setting up an interview (done to a small extent)
  • Make sure my $$$ is in order

I'm cutting it pretty close with some of those things, but my schedule has been beyond intense these past few months so my progress with this has been slow.  Oh well.  I'll get it done.


~Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment